• Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

February 20, 2020

The diet that you’ve never heard of is the one that works best for you. Everyone is different and everyone responds to foods differently. To say that one diet is superior than another diet is wrong. There is no superior diet because each person’s body is different. Just because you had incredible results on one particular diet doesn’t mean that someone else wil...

February 18, 2020

If you could only make 1 healthy change, what would it be? Avoid highly processed foods as much as you can. By making this one change I believe that you will see a lot of health benefits especially if you eat a lot of highly processed foods. I believe they are the main cause of a lot of our health and obesity problems that we have today. They are chemically eng...

November 25, 2019

Fitness is a journey that never ends. Fitness should not be viewed in 28 days, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, or 1-year terms. Fitness is for the rest of your life. Sure, it’s an excellent idea to have certain short-term plans like a 12-week program, but it doesn’t end after the 12-week program. Choose another program to follow once it’s done. In fact, it’s important to c...

October 29, 2019

Dieting is hard because most diets are so restrictive that it’s very difficult to follow during normal everyday life. Birthday parties, holidays, get togethers, date nights, and special occasions are not diet friendly. Good luck sticking to your diet at a kid’s birthday party. I can’t think of one diet that allows pizza and cake, except maybe IIFYM, then you ca...

October 21, 2019

Eat more real food instead of food-like products. The next time you walk into the grocery store make a mental note of how many food-like products there are compared to real food. Depending on the grocery store it could be half or even up to 90% of the products are food-like. What is a food-like product? It is a product that is manufactured by a company that is...

October 17, 2019

Today wasn’t a great day, but tomorrow will be a better day. I heard this on a podcast that I listen to and I thought it relates perfectly to life, especially fitness. There will always be days that are not great concerning nutrition and exercise. There will be days where you barely eat and when you do eat, it’s fast food, junk food, and sweet sugary treats. Yo...

October 3, 2019

If you have problems drinking enough water throughout the day try the slow and steady approach. If you’re supposed to drink 8 cups of water a day and you are not drinking that much, then start slow. Add one additional cup of water each day and increase it by another cup each week. Let's say you are only drinking 2 cups of water a day. Start off by adding one ad...

October 1, 2019

I don’t make healthy choices every time I eat, but I do make healthy choices more often than I make unhealthy choices. I like to go by the 90/10 rule. 90% of the time I make healthy food choices, the other 10% of the time I am more relaxed on what I eat. Most of my foods are whole nutritious and minimally processed.  I find this approach works great for real li...

September 30, 2019

The #1 reason my healthy eating habits are successful is because of meal prep! When I don’t have a meal ready to eat, and I have to order food somewhere my willpower is weak. I have good intentions on ordering something healthy but my taste buds get the best of meal and I order something that sounds delicious instead of healthy. When I meal prep, I always have...

September 26, 2019

Fat burners, weight loss pills, shakes, bars, wraps and anything else that promises a quick result with little to no effort from you is a waste of money. If you see anything that says lose weight without diet and exercise, then you should run the other way. These people get very clever with their marketing and they use your pain points as a tactic to get you to...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Houston Personal Trainer

January 4, 2016

Please reload

Recent Posts

October 1, 2019

September 30, 2019

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Social Icon